couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transactional _bulk_docs
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 21:54:44 GMT
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Patrick Antivackis
<patrick.antivackis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Excuse me to interfere in this fascinating thread, but i do think that on
> the Tansactional _bulk_docs status everything is clear now after Damien's
> clarifications. So please ASF members, chairs and CouchDB PMC members, if
> you have things to talk between you on how ASF projects are driven and if
> CouchDB is on track or off track of this road, the dev list is not the right
> place for this.

Thanks for the perspective, Patrick. I'm not sure where a better place
than the dev list is for this sort of discussion.

Damien's thread about what belongs on IRC might be a better place to
continue this, or we should start a new thread if more needs to be
said about community communication.

I'll reiterate that I'm not worried about CouchDB's community right
now. It's growing at an exciting rate, which always brings
adjustments. I think we're making those adjustments, and I'm ready to
get back to writing code.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson