couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject escaped filenames branch
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:51:27 GMT
Antony,

I've been looking at your github troubles. I don't think they are
entirely your fault. There was a "rift" in the CouchDB network on
github. I'm not sure how it happened but there are repos in the
CouchDB tree that don't play well with others. I think yours fell
"outside the network" when everyone switched over to the
branches-as-branches layout.

It seems the copy on github is corrupted somehow. I hope you are still
capable of creating a raw diff of your work. The best thing to do
would be to archive the "work in progress" diff, and then delete your
couchdb repository on github, and clone halorgium's [1] again from
scratch. Then you should be able to apply your diff in a new branch
and push it to github.

Hopefully we can bring this patch back in before the patch-rot gets it.

I wonder if there's a copy of your make plugins target somewhere. I
feel as though you posted it once, maybe somewhere ephemeral like
Friendpaste... it might be easier just to redo the work.

Thanks for taking up the charge on this stuff.

[1] http://github.com/halorgium/couchdb/tree/master

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com