couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From lenz <norb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDBX Future
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 04:06:12 GMT
hi,
i had an hour or two today and cloned CouchDBX and added some very basic
scripts to build. current status is here:
http://github.com/norbu09/couchdbx/tree/master

it compiles and installs but is probably not too stable. i have a compiled
version up here:
http://ideegeo.com/couchdb/CouchDBX.app.tgz

i am happy to add guys to this fork or merge it back into other forks ...
:-)
i look into setting up a automated build process for it soonish.

cheers
lenz