couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From lenz <norb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDBX Future
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 01:04:41 GMT
hi,
if someone can give me all the pointers of the parts that belong together i
can probably come up with a build environment that pulls a recent version
from SVN, build it and pushes it somewhere. i am no hero in gui programming
though, i am really a backend guy.

i started playing with the memetic tree moments ago ...

cheers
lenz

--
iWantMyName.com