couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From lenz <norb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Erlang API status?
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 21:28:03 GMT
have a look at my slides from the erlounge wellington[0]. there is a sample
in the slides on how to use couchdb from erlang (i use code based on that in
production context). the source is on github[1]

cheers
lenz

[0] http://www.slideshare.net/norbu09/umleitung-a-tiny-mochiwebcouchdb-app
[1] http://github.com/norbu09/umleitung/tree/master