couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 Delay or Release?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 14:47:05 GMT

On 9 Feb 2009, at 15:38, Damien Katz wrote:

> Well, because there is no official release to tell people to use,  
> except 0.8.1. That's over 6 months old now, we have a bunch of new  
> features and bug fixes and performance improvements since then.

I agree with Noah that we are in no rush and I'd rather
see this integrated. Trunk is easy enough to work with
for interested parties.


Cheers
Jan
--


> On Feb 9, 2009, at 9:33 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 09:29:46AM -0500, Damien Katz wrote:
>>> So I'm wondering if we should just forget it for 0.9.0 and release  
>>> it
>>> without. It won't be beta yet and the security stuff useless as it  
>>> is
>>> now now, but all the other stuff that's in 0.9 will still be there.
>>> Thoughts please.
>>
>> I would be inclined to wait a little, and include it. Where's the  
>> rush?
>>
>> -- 
>> Noah Slater, http://tumbolia.org/nslater
>
>


Mime
View raw message