couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 Delay or Release?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 14:38:47 GMT
Well, because there is no official release to tell people to use,  
except 0.8.1. That's over 6 months old now, we have a bunch of new  
features and bug fixes and performance improvements since then.

-Damien


On Feb 9, 2009, at 9:33 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 09:29:46AM -0500, Damien Katz wrote:
>> So I'm wondering if we should just forget it for 0.9.0 and release it
>> without. It won't be beta yet and the security stuff useless as it is
>> now now, but all the other stuff that's in 0.9 will still be there.
>> Thoughts please.
>
> I would be inclined to wait a little, and include it. Where's the  
> rush?
>
> -- 
> Noah Slater, http://tumbolia.org/nslater


Mime
View raw message