couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject 0.9.0 Delay or Release?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 14:29:46 GMT
The 0.9.0 release has been dragging on forever as I try to get the  
replication security stuff working. Unfortunately I've stalled out on  
it and I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish it to production  
quality. Could be a week, could be a month. I've been feeling likes  
its only a week away for about a month now, and I keep getting pulled  
into other stuff and its hard to get back on track. It's pretty  
involved stuff, so its not like someone can just take of with it and  
finish it in a reasonable amount of time, but anyone iswelcome to try  
(branches/rep_security).

So I'm wondering if we should just forget it for 0.9.0 and release it  
without. It won't be beta yet and the security stuff useless as it is  
now now, but all the other stuff that's in 0.9 will still be there.  
Thoughts please.

-Damien

Mime
View raw message