couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rubygems as generic package manager (was: Re: Simple erlang plugins (was Re: couch_gen_btree: pluggable storage / tree engines))
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 21:58:48 GMT

On 04/02/2009, at 3:37 AM, C. Florian Ebeling wrote:

>> I have to figure out the technical details of how to get it up on
>> github,
>> given it includes a heap of binary components and erlang and couchdb.
>
> For me it would be fine to just see the gemspecs, plus maybe
> auxilliary ruby scripts or whatever you have in place.

i.e. everything :) It's that simple. I've solved the problem of
aggregating the source of the binary component, I'll put it on it
github as soon as I have a chance.

> I don't
> want to make you into a package maintainer, all of a sudden, with
> one innocent question. :)

I'd have to do this anyway as part of the contract I recently posted
to make it happen on Win32, although I've been surprised that only one
person has expressed any interest in that gig.

Antony Blakey
-------------
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787