couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Stats Patch API Discussion
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 01:51:32 GMT
I"m seeing the same kinds of errors. The suite ran once from Futon
but tends to fail on delayed_commits. It fails using runner also.

But it is working. I'm adding some functions to erl-couch to call
stats from erlang clients. I've tried _stats and _stats/couchdb/
request_time. I'm getting numbers back.

It's very clean and the Eunit stuff is clearly a big win.