couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Transactional _bulk_docs
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 07:24:17 GMT
Yes, real time communication is useful, and is permitted, but the
actual act of making/finalizing the decision is to be done on the
mailing lists and recorded in the public mailing list archives.  The
expected answer to Geir's query is a mailing list archive url.    In
this case, a message saying "we discussed this in IRC, the major
You can see the full discussion at <url to relevant IRC log>.", would
suffice.

Ted