couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Antivackis <patrick.antivac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transactional _bulk_docs
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 21:42:52 GMT
Excuse me to interfere in this fascinating thread, but i do think that on
the Tansactional _bulk_docs status everything is clear now after Damien's
clarifications. So please ASF members, chairs and CouchDB PMC members, if
you have things to talk between you on how ASF projects are driven and if
CouchDB is on track or off track of this road, the dev list is not the right
place for this.

Thank you