couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 Delay or Release?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:15:34 GMT

On Feb 9, 2009, at 10:09 AM, Zachary Zolton wrote:

> Hmm... I can see what Damien is say though, it would be nice to show a
> proper release, given the significant changes.
>
> Is there any way we could do a 0.9 release, and then release 0.9.1
> with security/replication merged in?

The change is too big for a minor release, it breaks some on disk  
stuff and the replication protocol. It would have to wait until 0.10.0.

-Damien



Mime
View raw message