couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kerr Rainey <kerr.rai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 Delay or Release?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:52:04 GMT
2009/2/9 Damien Katz <damien@apache.org>:
> For the same reason a 0.9.1 would be bad. Far too much has changed and is
> incompatible with 8.1. Best to just name it 0.9.0 an have a shortened
> (hopefully) release cycle for 0.10.0.

I suppose it depends on how huffy people get. "Foo was promised for
0.9 and it's not there, whaaa"

I'd prefer to see a release, not too bothered about what it's called.
We'd just have to be clear about noting that some stuff that was
planned for 0.9 is now for 0.10 and that 0.9 does not imply next
release is 1.0.

--
Kerr

Mime
View raw message