couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: escaped filenames branch
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 22:55:38 GMT

On 02/02/2009, at 7:21 AM, Chris Anderson wrote:

> It seems the copy on github is corrupted somehow. I hope you are still
> capable of creating a raw diff of your work. The best thing to do
> would be to archive the "work in progress" diff, and then delete your
> couchdb repository on github, and clone halorgium's [1] again from
> scratch. Then you should be able to apply your diff in a new branch
> and push it to github.

Github was my only copy. Some of the individual files are OK on
github, and I was planning on reworking it anyway.

> I wonder if there's a copy of your make plugins target somewhere. I
> feel as though you posted it once, maybe somewhere ephemeral like
> Friendpaste... it might be easier just to redo the work.

I don't think I put it anywhere else. It's sufficiently trivial that I
did it several times from scratch, so I'll redo it.

I'm now using halorgium's mirror. Maybe his mirror could be official
blessed on this page: http://couchdb.apache.org/community/code.html ?
Is subversion the canonical source for Apache reasons or tool
integration or just history?

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
disinclination to do so.
   -- Douglas Adams