couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <david.vancouver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and clustering
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:28:09 GMT
This is a great summary of the goals.  What I would like to see (and what
I'm offering to write up) is a set of scenarios/use cases, and use this to
make sure there is agreement on the functionality, to help guide/frame the
approach, and to exercise the design we come up with.

Unless there are any objections, I'll go ahead and start putting something
together on the Wiki.

David

--
David W. Van Couvering

I am looking for a senior position working on server-side Java systems.
 Feel free to contact me if you know of any opportunities.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidvc
http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/dcouvering