couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: external access to task_status methods?
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:21:49 GMT
Yes, I could define a syntax for querying the indexing state. My
motivation was to get the status of this long-running task where all
the others are, for consistency.

Still, it might be handy to have a means to return a detailed summary
of the index state anyway, I'll think on that.

For now, I'm moving on to separate the indexing process from the
searching one and the former to be driven by update notifications for
more timely indexing.

B.