couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stats Patch API Discussion
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:40:40 GMT

On 20 Feb 2009, at 03:31, Paul Davis wrote:

> I manged to clean up the errors by removing the two calls to
> couch_stats_[collector|aggregator]:stop() in couch_server_sup.erl at
> about line 35.
>
> Not at all certain if that's the appropriate method, but near as I can
> tell it mimics the other secondary services.

Thanks, you've seen from the comment, that this was a rather hard
way to do this :) We needed, for testing, a way to reset statistics
and figured, if we call reloadServer() in the testsuite, we should
nuke all stats. Since the tests will be redone anyway, this is no
longer needed, I've updated the branch accordingly.

Cheers
Jan