couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 Delay or Release?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 14:33:00 GMT
On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 09:29:46AM -0500, Damien Katz wrote:
> So I'm wondering if we should just forget it for 0.9.0 and release it
> without. It won't be beta yet and the security stuff useless as it is
> now now, but all the other stuff that's in 0.9 will still be there.
> Thoughts please.

I would be inclined to wait a little, and include it. Where's the rush?

-- 
Noah Slater, http://tumbolia.org/nslater

Mime
View raw message