couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDBX Future
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:33:19 GMT

On 18/02/2009, at 8:21 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> I had a quick look at your sources,
> and I'm seeing you are bundling ICU. What is the final size of your
> .app bundle? And is it a universal (ppc,ppc64,i386) build for all
> components?

I do no pruning, stripping etc, build fat, and the binary components
end up as (K):

1340	couchdb/BUILD
98388	erlang/BUILD
21756	icu/BUILD
2996	spidermonkey/BUILD

Not something you'd ship as is, obviously I haven't finished.

The other parts of the bundle are irrelevant.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

   --Stephen F Roberts