couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Helping out
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:45:32 GMT
Hi Dave. Sorry about the layoff. That sucks. :(

The best way to get involved is to hang out and participate here on
the mailing lists. Also the wiki has a lot of information, and not all
of it accurate or up to date, so a good way to get started and to help
the community is to use the wiki docs yourself and actively update
anything that is wrong or confusing or could just be worded better.
Documentation improvements are a big help.

As far as getting started hacking on the source, I thought we had a
page on the wiki for how to get started hacking, but I can't find it
now. Anyone else got pointers?

-Damien