couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: COUCHDB-190
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:13:30 GMT
JChris,

Would testing for the this header be sufficient?

  Cache-Control: must-revalidate

Given the quotation:

  "Servers SHOULD send the must-revalidate directive if and only if
failure to revalidate a request on the entity could result in
incorrect operation, such as a silently unexecuted financial
transaction."

  http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.9.4

Cheers,

ZDZolton