couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB in the wild" by blackmagic rue
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:59:11 GMT
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any way we can tell whether or not it uses CouchDB?
> Obviously, if not, we should remove it.
> Otherwise, I'd be tempted to say leave it.

I think Noah's point that it's a slippery slope is important. Perhaps
Gpirate is doing groundbreaking work with CouchDB... but if it were a
hate-site or porn it'd likely be obvious that we'd remove it. I'm not
sure where the line, as it is a fuzzy area.

Maybe the ASF has thought this issue over before. If there's prior
consensus from another ASF wiki about where the line is, it could make
our decision easier.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com