couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: accept newline patch into CouchDB for 0.9
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:32:52 GMT
On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 11:07 PM, Zachary Zolton
<zachary.zolton@gmail.com> wrote:
> For the visual annoyance when using CURL:
> +1 on the newlines

This more a bug in curl or the client than anything else. Some other
client just display results on another lines. Try mine for example
(restcli from py-restclient).

     * Accept the patch (or a modified version) and add newline chars

-1

     * Reject the patch (and any modified version) and do not add newlines chars

+1

     * Further discussion, to be decided before we release 0.9

0

     * Further discussion, to be decided after we release 0.9

0