couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <bob.dio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: change planning
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 11:55:05 GMT
I'll second that. IRC seems to encourage more out of the box and less
deliberate thinking.

I'll also agree with Chris that branches are not desirable. They seem
to work great on Github for experimental work and fleshing out of
ideas but in the main project resources, I think, are too limited to
support separate lines of work.

How about discussion on the mailing list followed by a summary posted
to a WIKI page immediately prior to development to clarify what folks
are voting for or against,

Bob