couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <bob.dio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Long running task status monitoring
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:20:10 GMT
This is very cool, I'll check it out.

After a build with yesterday's changes I started seeing these
exceptions again: http://gist.github.com/50826

This was fixed (#213) a few days ago. I lowered max_open_databases on
my machine to 50 and it still occurs. It only occurs once when
running the tests from Futon, which all pass. However when running
the tests standalone from the runner script, you'll see two or three.
Running these requires the patch I submitted to couch_js.c

I'll try to run this down (no pun intended :)

Bob