couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: change planning
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:46:01 GMT
Hi Anthony,

On 5 Jan 2009, at 13:35, Antony Blakey wrote:

> Couch is an outstanding reinterpretation of Notes, and I'm full of
> admiration for what's been achieved, Along with the kudos of being
> an Apache project however, comes a need to open up the clique, and
> adopt a different style of operation.

Can we offer you a place in the clique to change your opinion? :)

--

Just kidding of course. I don't think there is a "clique" here. What
happened with the renaming often happened before and that is

We can still discuss the _temp_view change (+1 for `rm`-ing them
completely). Chris even brought it up on this list prior to the commit
(admittedly with a bit of a sneaky timing around new years :).

--

Thank you Anthony for putting so much time into helping us improving
CouchDB and the community!

Cheers
Jan