couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB in the wild" by blackmagic rue
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 03:25:19 GMT

On 23/01/2009, at 1:48 PM, Patrick Aljord wrote:

> I said I'd leave it at that but anyway... this is a link to an html
> page,
> please give me any link to an actual copyright work that you might
> find on
> that page. Thanks.

But that's a somewhat legalistic argument, isn't it? The intention is
clear, and the mechanism is just that, a mechanism.

I think it's the difference between killing your wife and getting your
mistress to hire a hitman to kill them on your behalf.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

It is as useless to argue with those who have renounced the use of
reason as to administer medication to the dead.
   -- Thomas Jefferson

View raw message