couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi" <Chandrashekhar.Mullapar...@t-mobile.co.uk>
Subject RE: ibrowse in CouchDB
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:02:42 GMT
Woohoo! I was planning to move it to Google code. When I do that, I will send you an updated
URL.

You are welcome.

cheers
Chandru

-----Original Message-----
From: jchris@gmail.com on behalf of Chris Anderson
Sent: Thu 29/01/2009 7:43 PM
To: Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi; dev@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: ibrowse in CouchDB

Chandrashekhar,

I just want to let you know that we're close to including your ibrowse
library in Apache CouchDB (under the BSD license terms.)

I'm adding it to the NOTICE file for 3rd-party libraries, and
currently the best homepage URL I can find for ibrowse is this:

http://jungerl.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jungerl/jungerl/lib/ibrowse/

Is there are better URL I should use?

Thanks for the useful HTTP client!

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com

T-Mobile (UK) Limited
Company Registered Number: 02382161
Registered Office Address: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
Registered in England and Wales

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use
for any purpose.