couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Landolt <d...@deanlandolt.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: accept newline patch into CouchDB for 0.9
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 23:15:09 GMT
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 05:53:56PM -0500, Dean Landolt wrote:
> > This is the standard pattern, right? In any event, +1
>
> Hehe. Again, what are you voting on? There were four options.
>
> Your plus one vote doesn't seem to be attached to any of the options.
>
> If you want, a vote on all four separately would be great!
>
> --

Sorry, completely dense -- I thought I had Antony's quoted (my votes
entirely)

 * Accept the patch (or a modified version) and add newline chars

+1

 * Reject the patch (and any modified version) and do not add newlines chars

-1

 * Further discussion, to be decided before we release 0.9
+0

 * Further discussion, to be decided after we release 0.9

-0