couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From James Arthur <thru...@straptank.com>
Subject Re: change planning
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:05:32 GMT
One approach might be to summarise (or 'shaila
<http://inamidst.com/stuff/esp/shaila>') IRC discussions and circulate
on the mailing list.  A combination of IRC logs and shailas can help
discussions jump across time zones.

Takes some work from a willing volunteer though (and thus is vulnerable
to stopping happening).

--
James Arthur
Founder