couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: change planning
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:13:37 GMT
IMO, IRC is a horrible medium for anything but direct support of
users, and small debates, because it tends to leave people out of the
discussion and decision-making process.

I don't think that it's easy to review IRC logs, because they are more
conversational and "of the moment" rather than having even the minimal
structure of an email discussion.  it's also hard to add to the
discussion later, unlike email...

geir