couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: document forms
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 21:58:02 GMT
>> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 3:51 AM, Jason Davies <jason@jasondavies.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I get an empty response (due to internal crash) when attempting to GET a
>>> form for a non-existent document.  Attempting to GET a non-existent form
>>> returns a 404 as expected.
>>>

>> Thanks for the heads up. I'll add a test for that.

I've added this and a couple other error handling cases, and created
form as an Apache branch which you can view online here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/couchdb/branches/form/

I hope this branch doesn't have a very long lifespan, but it seems
like the best way to integrate into trunk where everyone has a chance
to look at it. I think document forms may be almost done, but there is
still the challenge of view forms. I think I'll let that sit for
another (snowy) day.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com