couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <>
Subject Re: Connection reset
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:13:21 GMT
Hi Ruy, I tried to reproduce this using Python's httplib2 client
library, but I find that I can create new databases without CouchDB
closing the connection on me.  I just double-checked that the same
ephemeral port was used for the whole sequence of requests.  I did
this using a server running R12B-5 and the latest CouchDB trunk on
localhost.  Best,

On Dec 19, 2008, at 1:48 PM, Ruy Díaz Jara wrote:

> Hi,
> I recently posted this question on the user mailing list but I'm
> thinking
> maybe that wasn't the right place to do it (as I have gotten no
> answer). If
> it is, I apologize for moving it here.
> Ruy

View raw message