couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <>
Subject Re: Closing Files
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 07:51:38 GMT
On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Paul Davis
<> wrote:
> I start getting EMFILE errors indicating i've
> exhausted file handles. I cannot for the life of me piece together how
> file handles are cleaned up *after* the view has been completely
> written to the client.

I had the same error, but it would show up when attempting to view
after a purge (which would never return to the client), so I bet it
was a different cause. (Mine kept spawning new view updates, over and
over, due to an off-by-one error when the seq-id decremented)

Is your version of code up on a github branch?

Chris Anderson

View raw message