couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: include_docs=true on _all_docs_by_seq - Suggested Fix
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:51:01 GMT
Antony,

Thanks for your attention to detail. I'll take a look at this and
hopefully accompany it with a test case.

In the future we'd appreciate it if you use the JIRA issue management
site as it helps us keep things from falling through the cracks.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB

Chris

--
Chris Anderson