couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed Resolution: Establish CouchDB TLP
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:14:26 GMT
Hi Jim,

On Nov 14, 2008, at 14:03 , Jim Jagielski wrote:

> The proposed resolution's initial PMC membership lacks
> any ASF members... this is not a big issue, but it was raised
> as an area of... well... "concern" is too strong a word...
> maybe curiosity is better.
>
> Anyway, I would be more than happy to add my name to the
> initial PMC list and get more involved.

thanks for offering your support here. During incubation, we haven't
seen a lot of activity from you. This is not really a ... well ...
"concern"
is a too strong word... :-) If you actually do get more involved, I'd +1
your suggestion. Do you see having any spare cycles for us? It would
sure be cool to have you on board, but if we couldn't depend on you
being there when needed -- which I guess is not often -- that could
be rather frustrating. No offence or disrespect, I'd just like to see
what
we are getting into. I hope you understand :)

Another idea: Would any of the other active mentors (hello Ted :) like
to join the PMC in addition to Jim?

Cheers
Jan