couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] J. Chris Anderson is now a CouchDB committer
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:46:08 GMT
Dear CouchDB enthusiasts,

CouchDB is fairly cool as it is but there's a ton of work that needs
to be
done still left. We now have a new pair of hands that helps us getting
the
needed code in place and a new pair of eyes that make sure the code
is correct (as well as all the other boring^Wfun things that come with
an
open source project ;-)

I'd like to welcome J. Chris "jchris" Anderson to the CouchDB
development
team. Chris has been actively helping on all fronts for quite some
time and
we thought things will move quicker if we get him direct SVN access. He
already has a few nice patches in the pipeline, watch out!

If you live in the New York area, you might want to check out one of his
talks about CouchDB:

http://jchris.mfdz.com/code/2008/9/two_couchdb_talks_in_nyc

--

Welcome Chris, glad to have you on board, finally!

Cheers
Jan