couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Wall" <jw...@google.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB after an Apache Proxy
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:16:56 GMT
I have seen a similar problem but it revolves around the use of url
encoding. For instance Futon may ask for a doc this way:
http://couch.marzhillstudios.com/metabase/_design%2Fusers

The above request will fail but if you rewrite it this way:
http://couch.marzhillstudios.com/metabase/_design/users It succeeds. I
haven't been able to work out why that is yet. Does anyone have a suggestion
as to why?