couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Graduation (Was: Re: Board report due)
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:00:32 GMT
I tend to be a little more conservative on graduation.   We have yet
to add a new committer and see how that works out.   Everything else
is running smoothly, but I would feel better if the project
demonstrated the ability to add a new committer and have that work out
well for a time before proposing graduation.

Ted