couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob I. Torrey" <torre...@clarkson.edu>
Subject Re: Stopping the nightly builds
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:35:57 GMT
I have a Ubuntu server that's doing nothing at all, and if it just needs
to SVN update, build and run some tests, I'd be happy to get that setup.
Noah, if you wanted to let me know of the exact requirements, I'd be
happy to donate some CPU time to the project, along with some man-hours
now that I'm back in the connected world. On that note, if anyone could
point me to somethings I can do to be helpful while I get acquainted
with CouchDB, I'd be very appreciative.

       Jacob