couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Success Stories
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:03:42 GMT
Just had a thought, with 20 views, how do you (and anyone else) manage
to keep that straight?

I've been futzing around with storing design docs in a directory as
json files and then comparing the md5 of the file to an md5 attribute
of the doc and overwriting on mismatch.

One thing I rather dislike about the whole situation is that functions
are hard maintain to because of escaping etc.