couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "David Pitman" ...@davidpitman.name>
Subject Re: Security and Validation - Re: CouchDB 0.9 and 1.0
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 01:30:31 GMT
Thanks for your thoughts there, I'll definitely keep that in mind!
Personally I find the mySQL model overly annoying too, but I thought it was
a good place to start since it's "popular".  OK, well maybe not then :) ...
If you (or anyone here) knows of a database whose security model they DO
like, then feel free to post it here so I can take a look at that for
further inspiration ...

Thanks again and I will certainly be posting my results when I have
something that seems worthwhile.

David.

--
David Pitman