couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Heycock <...@roughage.com.au>
Subject Re: CouchDB Success Stories
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 22:03:09 GMT
I'm using it for a couple of things 1) a simple url cache and
2) as a document store. In Both case I'm not doing anything
out of the ordinary but it has worked flawlessly from day one,
it's been very simple to deploy (even if building from scratch)
and has never gone down once in months of continous running.

So in a nutshell I'm one very happy user!

rgh

Excerpts from Jan Lehnardt's message of Wed Jul 02 19:55:48 +1000 2008:

--
+61 (0) 410 646 369
[e]:  rgh@neoss.com.au

You're worried criminals will continue to penetrate into cyberspace, and
I'm worried complexity, poor design and mismanagement will be there to meet
them - Marcus Ranum