couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe Ombredanne" <>
Subject Hello couchDB world
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:51:29 GMT
Quick intro:
I feell in love with CouchDB and want to contribute.
I am a crass developers, and some foolish projects were crazy enough to
bring me in as committers.
I am mostly a tools guy, doing lotsa stuff with Eclipse, mostly around ajax
and visual editing, as well as some community stuff with the Google summer
of code.
I am French and live in California.
My IRC nick is pombreda.

Some of the stuffs I am interested to chip in:
- building all in one distros of CouchDB ( ) both as installers and embedable
bits in other applications.
- potential components for Eclipse integration (ie using a CouhDB embedded
in an Eclipse RCP, sounds very notish, does it ? )
- explore if there is any need for JS debugging in CouchDB. I maintain a
javascript debugger at eclipse.

Since I am mostly slacking keep your expectations extremely low.

philippe ombredanne | 1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne at
nexB - Open by Design (tm) - - - - - -

View raw message