couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.8.0-incubating release
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:50:22 GMT

On Jun 11, 2008, at 12:31 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:46:18AM -0700, Ted Leung wrote:
>> 1. I don't see any NOTICES file - there should be an entry for
>> MochiWeb
>
> Oh damn. What should I do to prepare a new release. Do I have to cut
> 0.8.1 and
> open a new VOTE?

Well, I don't know that we need a new release number, since stuff
didn't go up on the distribution servers, but once the files are
fixed, we probably do need another vote.    I don't know what Jim and
Gianugo think.

Just to be sure, did you look at all the items in <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice

 >.  The NOTICES file is covered here, for example.

>> 2. I couldn't verify the PGP signature of the file.  The MD5 and SHA1
>> sums worked fine, though.
>
> Weird, were you able to fetch my key from the keyservers?
>
> Was the signature wrong? It works on my machine. :/

gpg --verify apache-couchdb-0.8.0-incubating.tar.gz.asc
gpg: Signature made Tue Jun 10 10:32:09 2008 PDT using RSA key ID
8FBFCFBF

I tried to get key 8FBFCFBF

gpg --recv-keys 0x8FBFCFBF
gpg: requesting key 8FBFCFBF from hkp server wwwkeys.ch.pgp.net
gpgkeys: key 8FBFCFBF not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

Ted