couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "David Pitman" ...@davidpitman.name>
Subject How to contribute - especially authentication
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:36:36 GMT
G'day,

I've been playing with CouchDB for a couple of weeks and will be using it
for a couple of projects - but I need to have the security / authentication
features available before I can go too much further with using it in the
real world.

I'm very keen to help with making this happen if I can, before I have a go -

    - is this feature currently being worked on?  If so, is further help
required?
    - any tips for where and how to start? (I've read everything I can find
via Google)
    - I am totally new to Erlang - am I likely to be able to contribute
anything useful to the project given that I'll have to learn the language as
I go?

Thanks for all the good work on CouchDB so far - pretty nifty to say the
least...  If I've posted this to the wrong place - please let me know where
it should have gone!

David Pitman