couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Shrier <...@tinker.com>
Subject Test Suite errors
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 19:57:39 GMT
I have just installed CouchDB 0.7.3a656035 on MAC OSX 10.5.2, PPC.
When running the test suite, I get 4 errors and 4 failures.  Since
CouchDB is under development, I was wondering if this is expected
behavior, or should I be looking for problems in my installation.
The errors and failures are:

basics          ! failure     685ms
                                        1 Assertion failed:
results.total_rows == 3