couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More 0.8 Release TODO
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 19:28:53 GMT
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 08:22:36PM +0200, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> It'd be nice if revisions could be retained for a change history in a
> wiki for example. I know that it is possible to build that now, but
> using the built in revision support feels more natural.

Sure. As it stands, CouchDB was designed not to work like this so I read your
response as a tacit approval in change of direction on this front.

I agree that it would be nice, was just wondering if it's a direction that
Damien feels should be explored, etc. :)

--
Noah Slater - The Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/>