couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <>
Subject Re: Large Documents?
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:22:15 GMT
Hey Jeff,
On Apr 26, 2008, at 23:12, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Jan Lehnardt <> wrote:
>> thanks for pointing this out. Eventually we should have look at
>> a configurable setting here, so we might not end up using the
>> patch, but still thanks.
> Yeah, that would be my preference too, but I don't know enough Erlang
> to implement that.

We have a config-related patch in the works, we might be able to include
this there. Don't worry about doing it yourself :)

>> Would you mind creating a bug report on
>> so we don't forget?
> There's already:

Whoops, I haven't even checked for that. Sorry!

> I haven't tried uploading any larger documents yet to see if there are
> issues elsewhere in the code.

If you do more tests and find problems, it'd be cool if you could report
them. But I guess that is obvious :)

Cheers and thanks

View raw message